Friday, October 26, 2012

Back from Framers!

First up is the Linen and Lace finished earlier this year. This piece was in my to stitch pile for so long. It finished up as lovely as I always thought it would.I went with a fancy frame but it has a red under the silver that really pulls on the reds in the piece. 
Next is the I Sign Not that was in progress for way too many years. I picked a rustic/antique frame for it of course. I will go behind my stitching chair in the living room. Excited to get this one on the wall at last. 

Plans for tomorrow include stitching, stitching and more stitching. How much fun does that sound like? Hope you all find some time this weekend for needle and thread.

Pam

7 comments:

  1. Both of the frames are gorgeous, you chose very well, wishing you a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    PCB Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look just lovely, Pam! Hope you're getting lots of stitching done today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, both are so pretty! I plan of stitching all weekend too! It sure has turned off cool for us! lol Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to see your pieces all framed. I know the one has taken you along time and what a lovely finish.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked beautiful frames for your pieces! They compliment your stitches so well, I am sure you are thrilled with how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete