Teresa sent this to me last week and I had a hard time getting a decent photo. Dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home is getting old but I have noticed the light is beginning to hang a little later in the evening as I am driving home so there is hope of spring.
Next week offers a work assignment out of town. I accepted it because of a LNS in the town next door. I am, if nothing else, a woman with proper since of priority. I cannot share the location with you all until I return but I promise to take lots of photos and maybe a few stash treats.I can promise you will all wish you were there as a way to tease you a bit. It is hard to believe I have been blogging for a year next month. I think a 1st blog anniversary give away will be in order.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sunday, January 15, 2012
one and a half sticks of butter melted with 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate in microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes. Stir to completely melt chocolate. Add 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, 1 tsp Penzeys double strength vanilla, 1 tsp Penzeys cinnamon, 1 cup chopped pecan and finally 1 cup flour. Be careful not to over stir after flour is added or they will be tough
350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes
Got a busy week at work this week and a conference at church... not liking my chances of stitching in the evening.Thanks for stopping by and as always love a few comments.
Monday, January 2, 2012
1. Drawn Thread - Linen and Lace
2. Drawn Thread - The Riddle
3. Prairie Schooler - Alphabet
4. Victoria Sampler - Mermaid Song Stitcher's Purse
5.Carriage House Sampler- Fredrick
6. Carriage House Sampler - Fredericka
7. Moira Blackburn - Three Things Sampler
8. Lizzie Kate - 6 Fat Men
9. Plum Street Sampler - The Flood
10.Workbasket - Quaker Acorn and Squirrel
11. Chessie and Me - Breath of Autumn (WIP)
12. Chessie and Me- Pumpkin Row
13. Rosewood Manor - Spring Quakers
14. Black Bird Designs - Autumn to Spring
15. Primitive Traditions - Plenty and Grace
16. With thy Needle and Thread - Birds of a feather
17. With thy Needle and Thread - Bunny and Co
18. Stacy Nash Primitives - Spotted Hare Pin keep Drum
19. Island Cottage Needle- April Showers Pin keep
20. Erica Michael's - Little bit O Autumn (silk Gauze)
21. Erica Michael's - Woman of Valor
22. Just Cross Stitch - Four Season Band Sampler
PLUS - exchanges and monthly Christmas ornament.
I'm sure they will all be complete by 2020!
Well,at least I'm organized. I found these lovely mesh bags at Hobby Lobby which are all stuffed into a larger project bag and sitting next to my sewing chair in the living room. I'll be posting completed projects in my sidebar this year so hopefully something will get there soon.
I still need to order the thread for my BAP from last post. I am almost afraid to look online too with the pile of threads I found I still need.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Thanks for stopping by and blogging with me,