Sunday, April 3, 2011

not a ton of stitching

this weekend  but a great weekend still. When to not-so-LNS where I got several frames ordered for a basket of finished pieces I "found" where they had been safely resting for a long enough period of time for me to have forgotten  I stitched them. How sad is that? But on the brighter side they all have either frames in my home, on order from not-so-LNS or bellpull hardware on order. I also got one for the Chessie & me, "in vitrues way" which was one of the UFO's I finished at the start of the year. I did manage to finsh up stitching portion for the fob exchange I am in later this month. I'll post a pic after exchange is recieved. Stopped a thrift store on the way home and found a wonderful embossed silver tone ciggerette case to repurpose as a needle book/tool holder. Only $4.00 pretty sweet don't you think? I hope the detail comes thru on my cell phone pic. It is thick enough for scissors to sit inside with needles too.  And totally off the needlework topic but another passion I have is riding my motorcycle. We had a fantastic trip today with some friends.DS is pictured trying to get up the stairs after the ride. My son rode his sportster, my husband his street glide and I rode my softtail classic. All in all we spent about 6 hours on the road with the  sun  shinning and breeze blowing. All the spring flowers smelled fantastic as we passed them allong the country roads. Everyone got home safe and sound and a good time was had by all.

More confessions later,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Like the finish and the worn out son. Glad you had a nice day.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty finish. Love the case. So glad you had a fun time riding. After 6 hours on a cycle I would be going upstairs like that too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I <3 your blog!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete