Monday, May 9, 2011

mailbox fun yesterday

I know it was Sunday but I didn't get to check the mail on Saturday. I walked down yesterday afternoon when we got in from church and lunch and found a treasure. My sweet California friend sent me the ladybug chart, scissor kit, ladybug stichers and the most yummie red linen to stitch up the piece she just posted on her blog. Hop over and check it out if you haven't seen it. http://www.teresasheartfletstiches.blogspot.com/ . It was a great suprise. My husband and I agreeded that there would be no Mother's Day gift becasue we are moving at the end of the month and I'll need new stuff for the house then. So we went out to dinner and took my mom but I was feeling a little low there was not a prize for me. It was a well timed suprise. I managed to actually pack 2 boxes last night too. The realtors keep telling us to wait but with a move 2 weeks away I don't think I can wait much longer. Our house looks all picked up but in my closets I am quite the hoarder. I have lots of stuff to pack from the closest and such. Then there is the basement with the long forgotten basket- need I say more? Still waiting on my shopping spree to arrive. Maybe today...

Have a great day,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed even if it is one more thing to pack.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this in a newsletter, "I Stitch –
    Therefore I Stash." and I thought of you Pam hahaha. <3 Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got a pick-me-up in your mailbox! Hope your packing goes well.

    ReplyDelete