Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Glory House

I was able to work on the box assembly for Glory House last night. It was a retreat project from the Silver Needle retreat earlier this year. A bit awkward to assemble but it is in the done pile now! Looking forward to working on another piece tonight. I really need to finish up by BAP. I am so close to completion even with all the recently found need to frog out a section. I am down to the small section where so sign your name and date and a few flowers around the vine that encircles the name and date. Maybe I should just keep working on assembling pieces I have the stitching completed on since I seem to be hot with them right now....

We have had so much rain this summer it hardly seems like time for the dog days of summer but August is rounding down and September is breathing down its neck so the thick heavy humid air will surely be on its way.

Have a great day and stitch a bit.
Pam  

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish! Just found your blog via Willow Tree Stitcher's blog list. :) Whereabouts in the south are you? I'm in NC and we have been getting a lot of rain here.. wish I could send some to my parents in IL, they have been having a hotter, drier, summer than we have! I love your blog background. It looks just like some stationery I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, glad one of us finished it. Send some rain my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish Pam!! It's been a very hot and busy summer here in the Northeast so I am looking forward to fall's cooler temps and hopefully some stitching time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you finished it to a cube! So cute!! I love that chart!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete