I guess I better post this before I get hit again. I have had 2 hits on my blog the past week! :)
Thanks to Lee and Carol B for tagging my blog.
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
My five facts are:
1. I have designed about a dozen charts or so.
2. I would love to open my own shop.
3. I have done a bit of catering in the past.
4. I prefer to work an irregular schedule that allows more creative time.
5. I am most sad that I never knew one of my half brothers who passed away 15 years ago. (we looked alike)
6. Five facts are tough!
My five Blogs are:
1. Amy a quilter
2.Libbie a stitcher and lots of farm stuff
3.Heather a bit of everything
4.Cindy a bit of everything again
5.Milly lovely stitching