Thursday, September 29, 2011

Super Heros

I am sure you will all think this is as funny as I did last night. My step-daughter is living with us again and it is much nicer this time around. She is really working on being a mature young lady with goals and a good purpose in life. A WIP but definately progress. Last night when she got in from church she said "What are you working on now?" I had just started the Chessies and Me on the left. Autumn Blessing. The she said "you must be a cross stich superhero because you finish so fast and are always working on something else" My husband and I just died laughing. I thouhgt it was so cute. I am so glad all the fun side of her are showing instead of the dark side.

The stash above is what I picked up at LNS saturday. 2 yards of linen, sevral fall charts and one winter and fall overdyes. There were a couple little things for exchanges I can't show yet but they will appear soon.(How is that for a cliffhanger?)

Thanks for all the birthday wished. DH took me to TwentySix. A local spot 2 brothers both born on the 26th(like me ) run. I had the Shrimp and Grits. Let the waitor talk me into them. They were good but I always like my own better. (This is not the case in all meals) They were a bit shy of sauce for me.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.Ya'll all know I got myself that little retreat too. 7 glorious day of no one asking me whats for dinner. (I actually like to cook but not on demand) Departure is T-11 AND COUNTING!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Pam

6 comments:

  1. I love the stash and the theme. Fall and pumpkins make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Tiffany about all the ones started and not finished. Love the new stash.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Pam!! It had to be a wonderful day since you got stash and were called a superhero. Best wishes in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! You made some great stash choices; along with DSD I look forward to seeing your progress on them. And what a perfect place to go for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good birthday! Love the new stash!

    ReplyDelete