Monday, October 10, 2011

necklace finish

Last night while tending to still sick DH(poor thing) I turned this little piece into a necklace/scissor holder. Just thought it was the perfect finish for the small. I am just a few hours away from my flight to New England(actually Boston) where my driver and roomate for the week Teresa will carry me to New England. Last night I packed and tonight I will sort what stitching to take away with me. Doubtful I sleep much with my early flight time of 6AM. DH has actually been so good this time. He must actually feel terrible. (you all know how the men are when they are sick unless they are really sick-count yourself luck if you have the rare male who doesn't behave badly when sick). I cannot believe the retreat is finally here and I will be there in less than a day. We will have lots of photos to share soon.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I'm here waiting for you. Cute scissor necklace.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete